The Town of Pincher Creek boasts a well-maintained municipally operated campground, ideally located close to all Town amenities. Campers will enjoy the quiet, scenic creek-side location, nearby walkway system and recreational opportunities.
The campground is great for cyclists, boaters, motorists, RV's, visitors passing through or local families needing to “get away” for a weekend.
Veterans’ Memorial Campground :
940 Scobie Avenue (follow signs from HWY 6/Waterton Ave.)
- Scenically located by the creek and the walkway system
- Close to all Town amenities
- 15 serviced (electrical) sites, 2 un-serviced sites and camping sites available
- Flush toilet washrooms and free shower facilities available
- Registration of $20.00/tent; $25.00/no hook-up and $28.00 for hook-up for camping
- Registrations and drop-ins welcome (on-site host with gates closing at 11 p.m.)
Veteran's Memorial Campground Layout
To make a reservation, please call 403-339-1465. For more information, please call
- Attractions & Lifestyle
- Parks, Trails, Outdoor Facilities