Pincher Creek & District Municipal Library
895 Main Street
The ribbon cutting for the new Municipal Library was held in July 1999. This bright, modern space in the Multi-Purpose Facility provides the community with an invaluable resource. As a member of the Chinook Arch Regional Library System, the Pincher Creek Library is connected to a network of 33 cooperative libraries in Southern Alberta that provides access to information, library resources, interlibrary loans, online searches, etc.
- A collection of 33,000 items including a wide variety of books, print disabled materials, videos & DVDs, CD’s, magazines, and access to online databases
- A cozy children’s reading area with weekly story time sessions
- Quiet and comfortable reading and study areas
- A Community Access Program (CAP) site offering free internet use
- Free wireless service available 24/7
- Photocopying service on site
- Videoconferencing facilities
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Operational Services
- Recreation Facilities