Multi-Purpose Facility (Pool)
This 23 000 square foot multi-use facility offers something for everyone all under one roof, including an Aquatic Centre, Library, Conference and Meeting Rooms, Soccer Field and other outdoor recreational facilities.
Victoria Day 2016
Spring 2016 Pool Schedule
Spring 2016 lessons
May - June Spring schedule
Aquatic Centre Features
This barrier free facility offers a family change room and a walk-in access to the main swim pool which easily accommodates children, the physically challenged and seniors. It also offers:
- 6-lane competition swimming pool
- kiddie’s pool with splash fountain
- children’s slide
- hot tub
- Tarzan rope
- diving board
- aquafit programs
- swimming lessons and training
- Swim Clubs
· Open Swim -everyone welcome Children under 7 must be accompanied by responsible guardian 13 years or older
· Family swim– all children must be accompanied by an adult 18yrs or older.
· Lane swim- swimming lengths
· Parent n tot- parents and preschool aged children
· Aquafit- everyone welcome for a low impact workout
· Adult Open Swim– anyone over 18 yrs welcomes
We do rentals!!
Call the pool for more info!
Private rental: you can book the pool for your own special private party!
This includes the use of our party room for one hour.
Semi-Private rental: this rental is during an open or family swim.
Room also available for meetings! Advanced booking! only
If you would like further information, have a special lesson request, are interested in privates, or need a lesson you do not see above please call us at 403-627-2565, and we would be happy to help you.
Programs & Activities
Pincher Creek Swim Pool
895 Main Street
Pincher Creek, Alberta
Schedule Line: (403) 627-4062
Pool Office: (403) 627-2565
- Operational Services
- Recreation Facilities