Multi-Purpose Facility (Pool)
The Town of Pincher Creek is proud to annouce that there will be FREE* swimming for all of 2017 in celebration of Canada's 150th Birthday! Everyone is welcome!
Our climbing wall has arrived, come check it out!
Pre-registration is not required.
*Free swimming includes: Public Swimming, Family Swimming, Parent and Tot, Hot Tub access, Lane Swim
Summer Schedule 2017
· Open Swim -everyone welcome Children under 7 must be accompanied by responsible guardian 13 years or older
· Family swim– all children must be accompanied by an adult 18yrs or older.
· Lane swim- swimming lengths
· Parent n tot- parents and preschool aged children
· Aquafit- everyone welcome for a low impact workout
· Adult Open Swim– anyone over 18 yrs welcomes
· Sweating Buckets- is resistance training in waist deep water, there is not swimming level involved and is a great cardio vascular workout.
If you would like further information, have a special lesson request, are interested in privates, or need a lesson you do not see above please call us at 403-627-2565, and we would be happy to help you.
Private Pool Rental: Book the entire pool for your own special private party!
Aquatic (Swimming Pool) Centre Features
This barrier free facility offers a family change room and a walk-in access to the main swim pool which easily accommodates children, the physically challenged and seniors. It also offers:
- 6-lane competition swimming pool
- kiddie’s pool with splash fountain
- children’s slide
- hot tub
- Tarzan rope
- diving board
- aquafit programs
- swimming lessons and training
- Swim Clubs
This 23 000 square foot multi-use facility offers something for everyone all under one roof, including an Aquatic Centre, Library, Conference and Meeting Rooms, Soccer Field and other outdoor recreational facilities.
Pincher Creek Swimming Pool
895 Main Street
Pincher Creek, Alberta
Schedule Line: (403) 627-4062
Pool Office: (403) 627-2565
Rec Office: (403) 627- 4322
- Operational Services
- Recreation Facilities